Space - Fun Trivia
1. In 2006, what planet was demoted from planet to dwarf planet?
2. Once light leaves the sun how long does it take to reach Earth?
3. The sun, through nuclear fusion turns hydrogen into what?
4. Of Saturn's 62 moons, how many of them have actual names?
5. What is the name of the telescope that is orbiting the Earth?
6. What is the closest galaxy to the Milky Way Galaxy?
7. Our solar system, the Milky Way, is considered what type of galaxy?
8. What type of star is our Sun classified as?
9. What is the name of the first spacecraft to pass by the planet Saturn
10. The first human-made object to reach the moon occurred in what year?
Quizopolis.com © 2006-2014 |