New Years Day Trivia - Fun Trivia
1. Under which calendar is New Year's Day Jan. 1?
2. In the Middle Ages most European countries used the Julian calendar, so they observed New Year's Day when?
3. What calendar determines the date of the Chinese New Year?
4. Rosh Hashanah is the beginning of the new year for what religion?
5. Kwanzaa is a seven-day holiday that begins Dec. 26 and extends through Jan. 1. What does the word mean in Swahili?
6. When to the practioners of Tibetan Buddhism celebrate New Year's?
7. What New Year's gift did ancient Persians give?
8. In Phillippines what month and day did there New years Celebrated?
9. The name January is derived from the Roman god Janus. What is he the god of?
Wine and grapes
Gates and doors
Clocks and calendars
10. In what God did the Romans offer the small items such as nuts and coins imprinrted with pictures?
Quizopolis.com © 2006-2014 |