January Trivia - Fun Trivia
1. January is named after what?
Janus, a roman god of doorways and beginnings and endings.
Jaunus, the roman god of light and sky.
Januar, the egyptian god of doorways and beginnings and endings
2. Martin Luther King Day is located on what day in January?
The second Monday of the month
The third Monday of the month
The first Tuesday of the month
3. Australia, the Australia National Holiday, is celebrated on which day in January?
4. What is January's flower?
Lily or tulip
Carnation or snowdrop
Carnation or tulip
5. What is the Chinese floral emblem of January?
Lily Tidal Bloom
6. Janaury is also called the National ____ Month in the United States.
Steak and Eggs
7. What's is January's birthstone?
8. New Years Day occurs on what day in January?
None, it's the 31st of December.
9. Janus is also one of what planet's moons?
10. Leap year exempted, January always beings on the same day as what other month?
Quizopolis.com © 2006-2014 |